Reliable Investments LLC is a procurement management company as well as a full service diversified wholesale distributor serving the industrial, commercial, energy, power, utilities, transportation and construction markets by working closely with various municipalities, states, federal agencies as well as corporations to fulfill their procurement and supply needs. Our goal is to become one of the nation’s leading suppliers to the federal, state, municipal entities as well as private corporations.
We are currently looking to hire a part-time “Bid Support Specialist” to help in our operation. The successful candidate for this position is expected to work from home.
Bid Support Specialist
Complete, records, Submit, follow-up and maintain bid requests received from various government agencies like states, local government agencies, Universities/Colleges and others
Essential Functions but not limited to:
1. Receive bids over the fax or through email.
2. Login into various agencies procurement sites and respond to bids
3. Log bids into master file and database.
4. Verify specifications or purchase request as well as bids terms and conditions.
5. Obtain competitive pricing from Manufacturer or Direct Distributor.
6. Communicate with vendor on bid.
7. Compute pricing and pricing margins.
8. Prepare reports on bid responses.
9. Maintain bid database including “wins” and “losses”.
10 This position is a part-time position (20 hours a week)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English
- Business Acumen
- Prior experience in Government bids
- At least 2 year experience in Project Management(Not Required)
The successful candidate for this position is expected to work from home. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
. Highly organized and great attention to detail
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Understanding the implications of different pricing options/methods
• Ability to receive & understand basic bid information
• Ability to follow the proposal methodology
The new hire will be paid $15 per hour. 20 hours a week.
Expected Start Date:
The new hire is expected to start as soon as possible or an agreed upon date.
Please email your resume and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls will be returned.
Reliable Investments LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.